This necklace is about all things oceanic - a colour range that simply makes you feel like a day on the beach in Byron Bay (where I live!). Delicately faceted light-blue Aquamarine from Russia, Quartz from Hong-Kong, Mother of Pearl petals from India, organic Sea Glass from Malta, bottle-green Brazilian Agates and tiny smooth pearls are set into an organic silver-plated base.
Like all our pieces, it is handcrafted with love and care in our studio near Byron Bay. This eclectic limited-edition statement necklace is made from the following semi-precious stones and findings:
- Aquamarine from Russia
- Paua from New Zealand
- Mother of Pearl from India
- Quartz from Hong Kong
- Sea Glass from the Malta, recycled Glass from USA
- Agates from Brazil
- Pearls from Shanghai
- Verdigrises’ bead from Slovakia
- Set into a silver-plated base from Bali and Istanbul
- 1/15limited edition
- length (stretched out): 50 cm , but if you need it longer or shorter just let me know in the check- out notes.
The Benign Turquoise Wave Thief 2 Statement Necklace will be beautifully gift-wrapped and ready as an exceptional gift for yourself or an unexpected gift for someone special.